With the Online Payments application you can apply two different types of Google Checkout Buttons to your pages:
The Buy Now Button allows your customers to purchase one item at a time. You can insert the Item Name, Item Description, Price & Currency and your Google Checkout Merchant ID.
The Add to Cart button allows your customers to select several items for purchase by adding them to their cart. Insert the Item Name, Price & Currency and your Google Checkout Merchant ID to be used during the purchase.
- Merchant ID.
- Item Name.
- Price and Currency.
- Align at: Option to align the button to the left, right or center
- Shipping Tax (available only for Add to Cart button): Option to add a fee for the shipping of the item(s)
- Button Options:
- Hide cart if empty(available only for Add to Cart buttons): Option to hide the cart if no items have been chosen
- Quantity option(available only for Buy Now buttons): By enabling this setting your customers will be able to specify the quantity of items they want to purchase
- Item type option, with unique price per type(available for both buttons): This option lets your customers differentiate among type of items, and set specific price for each type. For instance, a T-shirt can have several type options that change the price, such as several sizes. A T-shirt of size XXL can cost more than a T-shirt of size S. The item types with their prices will appear in drop-down menus next to the button. See in the screenshot below how the item type option with unique price per type appears on the page
- Additional type option(available only for Add to Cart buttons): This option gives additional types for visitors to choose from, that do not change the price, e.g. different colors
- Custom Button Image: Google Checkout button's properties allow you to upload a custom image for your button. You can use a file from your computer or an URL address for the image.
Note: Google Checkout is only available to US and UK merchants. US Google Checkout merchants must have a US bank account and US address. You can find out more on Google Checkout about page.