A. Integration with Authorize.NET
- Register an Authorize.NET merchant account
- Enable the CIM service in your Authorize.NET (Additional fee applies for CIM!) - after you login to your Authorize.NET account click on "Merchant Profile" and you will see the CIM service listed
- Get your API Login ID and Transaction Key - they could be found under your Authorize.NET account > Account > Settings > API Login ID and Transaction Key. Send it to us in an email and we will add it to the system.
- Set up the account_upgrade.html page with the needed buttons for different packages. The buttons should be linked "https://ssl.nccdn.net/Shared/Html/cc_billing.html?package_code=" as an external link.
- If this snippet is not added yet on the page - add it at the bottom.
B. Test the setup
After you completed Step 1, published all pages you updated and applied the needed settings, you may now test whether the automated payments are correctly set up and working. You may test with a real Credit card / PayPal account and cancel the subscriptions/payments right after that - your credit card and PayPal accounts will not be charged when cancellation is immediate.
- sign up a test account from your reseller portal
- go to My Account > Change plan and try purchasing each of the packages from your Account Upgrade page. Try any of the packages, with either of the payment options you've set up.
- after the purchase your test account should get automatically upgraded (you may verify that from Sites view of the reseller Manage Accounts area, or from My Account panel for the test account), and a successful purchase email will be sent to the email of registration
If your first test payment does not automatically apply the upgrade - please contact us before proceeding with the next one.